By Honghui Zhou,Frank-Peter Theil
With an emphasis at the basic and sensible features of ADME for healing proteins, this publication is helping readers strategize, plan and enforce translational study for biologic drugs.
• Details state-of-the-art ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion) and PKPD (pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamics) modeling for biologic drugs
• Combines theoretical with useful points of ADME in biologic drug discovery and improvement and compares innovator biologics with biosimilar biologics and small molecules with biologics, giving a lessons-learned point of view
• Includes case stories approximately leveraging ADME to enhance biologics drug improvement for monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins, pegylated proteins, ADCs, bispecifics, and vaccines
• Presents regulatory expectancies and views for constructing biologic medicines in united states, european, and Japan
• Provides mechanistic perception into biodistribution and target-driven pharmacokinetics in very important websites of motion corresponding to tumors and the brain
Read Online or Download ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics of Therapeutic Proteins: Applications in Drug Discovery and Development PDF
Similar biochemistry books
Calcium-Sensing Receptor offers an summary of assorted facets of the calcium receptor's biochemistry, body structure and pathophysiology that's appropriate either when you were operating within the box of Ca2+0-sensing in addition to people who find themselves new to this self-discipline. Calcium-Sensing Receptor is the 19th quantity released within the Endocrine Updates publication sequence lower than the sequence Editorship of Shlomo Melmed, MD.
This quantity covers such quantum leaps within the box of biochemistry because the coding houses of DNA and the significant dogma, manipulating DNA, extranuclear DNA, protein synthesis and the ribosome, and telephone cycles.
Oxidases and comparable Redox platforms is a suite of papers from the 3rd foreign Symposium on Oxidases and similar relief structures held in Albany, big apple on July 3-7, 1979. This publication bargains with the oxygen and peroxide activating enzymes box. The ebook addresses electron move concerning oxygen biochemistry by means of evaluating quantum, semiclassical, and classical equipment of electron move reactions.
Covers the basics and strategies of a number of organic series alignment and research, and indicates readers tips to pick out the best series research instruments for his or her initiatives This publication describes the normal and sleek ways in organic series alignment and homology search. This e-book comprises eleven chapters, with bankruptcy 1 supplying uncomplicated details on organic sequences.
- Transglutaminases: Multiple Functional Modifiers and Targets for New Drug Discovery
- Wandering in the Gardens of the Mind: Peter Mitchell and the Making of Glynn
- Affinity Chromatography and Biological Recognition
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology Volume 243
- Frontiers in Natural Product Chemistry Volume 2
Extra resources for ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics of Therapeutic Proteins: Applications in Drug Discovery and Development
ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics of Therapeutic Proteins: Applications in Drug Discovery and Development by Honghui Zhou,Frank-Peter Theil